Managing Director Message
In line with the trust of our faith and glory of our heritage, we shall try our best to play an effective and meaningful role in creating a knowledge based society in Pakistan. This avenue would naturally and seamlessly lead to a civil society with knowledge driven economy. Being a Managing Director, my philosophy of dealing is to, treat students as if they were what they ought to be and to help them to become what they are capable of being. It is my belief that quality education flourishes where hard work and sound learning exists in comfortable and disciplined environment to create healthy atmosphere conducive to the mental and physical education of the students.
What does a caring Managing Director want? He always wants that he along with his team should share with students all what they have gained in life, knowledge, experience and the good values. This sharing leads to a pious lovely environment that has more school houses and less jails; more books and less arsenals; more learning and less vice; more leisure and less greed; more justice and less revenge; in fact, more of the opportunities to cultivate our better natures, to make revenge; in fact, more of the opportunities to cultivate our better natures to manhood more noble, womanhood more caring and childhood more happy and bright.
- To enlighten the hearts with knowledge making them free from confusion, giving them spiritual happiness and satisfaction to please Allah.
- To become a recognized and one of the top institute.
Mission:To enhance the living standars of the people by inculcating
- Trust Culture
- Islamic Ethos
- Hard work & consistency
- National Ethos
- Promote life long learning.
- Help students develop a positive attitude towards learning throughout their lives.
- Achieve academic excellence.
- Focus on academics excellence through support and follow-up.
- Promote a safe and peaceful school, where everyone is free to learn in an environment fostering a culture for learning.
The school’s faculty, parents, and students support clearly above stated common shared values.
Objectives:To enhance the living standards of the people by inculcating
- To provide high value education and skills, enabling a student to enter the top end of the job market in his/her field.
- To educate students in the techniques of thinking to produce a socially balanced individual who is in harmony with his/her culture and tradition based on the principles or compassion, toleration, equality and peace.
- To train students for achieving practical results.
- To give students training to accept social responsibility enabling them to provide services to society.